Alna, founded in 1989, is one of Lithuania's top IT firms and seeks to be the most reliable and effective valued-added reseller and solution-provider in targeted information technology markets throughout Lithuania and neighbouring countries.
Alna provides complex IT solutions:
Alna's business principles are put into practice by supplying the client with the highest level of service through:
- Designs and implements information systems -- selects the concept for development, supplies data transmission solutions, data security, etc.
- Identifies and supplies the appropriate hardware, designs LAN and WAN configurations
- Identifies the right software, adapts it, or creates new software
- Installs LAN's and WAN's hardware, provides technical support and maintenance
- Proxides information-systems consulting and training.
The Alna group of companies consists of UAB Alna (or Alna) and its subsidiaries -- UAB Alnos Techninis Centras (Alna Technical Centre, or ATC) and UAB Alnos Mokymo Centras (Alna Training Centre, or AMC), which perform the specific activities in Alna's strategy of supplying solutions to its clients.
- The most technologically advanced and most reliable equipment in the world for a reasonable price
- Sales and service representatives in all of the biggest cities of Lithuania, trained to serve their local and national clients and understand their individual needs
- System integration services which bring together all the parts in an effective information system solution
- Professional services in software development, including customised solutions
- Highly qualified personnel
Alna and ATC have regional branches in Lithuania's largest cities -- Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipeda, Siauliai and Panevezys. Each branch serves a region centred around these main cities, and in this manner Alna's strategy of reliability and customer service is achieved.
In its projects, Alna strives to produce the optimal solution for its clients. Thus, Alna's strategy is not to represent only one solution, only one company. In the hardware area, Alna works with Hewlett Packard, Zenith Data Systems, Compaq, Packard Bell, OKI, NEC and other companies; in the business management systems area -- Scala and Navision; in the geographic information systems area -- Intergraph and Bentley Systems; in the database management area -- Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle; in the operating systems area -- UNIX as an HP Systems Partner and Windows NT as a Certified Microsoft Solution Provider.
Highly skilled personnel has been Alna's main strength. 82 employees are currently working in Alna, and their average age is about 33 years. Alna demands from its workers the highest level of responsibility, professionalism and initiative. Moreover, Alna's employees are encouraged to expand their knowledge and technical skills in training courses organized in Lithuania and abroad.
Alna is the first local IT company to be audited according to international standards by a firm recognised the world over for its excellence -- KPMG. Thus, potential partners, customers and investors can be assured of the management's commitment to Alna's financial stability and long-term perspective.