|Entertainment in Lithuania|
- Kaunas State Musical Theatre
Kaunas Musical Theatre co-operates successfully with foreign artists. The theatre repertoire has benefited from the works of a number of German, Austrian, and Hungarian stage masters.
- Kaunas Zalgiris Yacht Club
Hundreds of sailors, navigators and yacht captains have learned their skills through the club, and in 1973 a yachting school was set up for children and young people.
- Klaipeda Musical Theatre
The Klaipeda Musical Theatre has become a very important centre of the city's musical life. The chronicle of the theatre lists over 30 operas by many composers.
- Lithuanian Opera and Ballet Theatre
The State Opera Theatre opened in Kaunas on 31st December 1920 with a production of Verdi's La Traviata. The first independent ballet performance was of Coppelia, and was given on 4th December 1925.
- National Philharmonic Society of Lithuania
One of the basic tasks of the NPSL is to become integrated into the music life of Europe and help to spread it in Lithuania. So far, the task has been carried out quite successfully.
- Palangos Turas, Travel agency
Palangos Turas is a travel agency specializing mostly in the area of incoming tourism. Its main goal is to introduce the newcomer to the country.
- Panorama Travel, Travel agency
Panorama Travel consists of young, energetic, smart and hardworking people. All of them are ready to do everything to satisfy the customer and to try to have him or her and their friends back again.
· Agriculture · Commerce & Services · Culture & Arts · Education · Entertainment ·
· Fisheries · Health · Industries
· News & Media · Public Authorities ·
Sports · Shopping ·
Transport · Tourism
· Home · Search · About Randburg · What's New · Sign Up! ·
Copyright © randburg.com - All rights reserved.